DCSI is an annual in-house conference for the Faculty of Computer Science at Dalhousie University. Our objective is to showcase and promote student research at the Faculty of Computer Science.
DCSI will take place on January 24-26, 2018.
All undergraduate, graduate students, post-doctoral fellows and faculty members within the Faculty of Computer Science are encouraged to submit an extended abstract based on their active research.
DCSI Special Sessions
We will host special sessions that will help the students in improving their skills. We will be organizing sessions on improving Writing skills (abstracts, papers, etc.), preparing effective Posters and effective Presentations, in the months leading up to DCSI.
- Writing a Scientific Research Paper
- Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 11:30 am -1 pm, room 430.
- Writing a Comprehensive Literature Review
- Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 3-4 pm, Teaching Lab 4.
- Designing a Research Poster
- Friday, November 10th 2017, 1-2 pm, Teaching Lab 4.
- Presentation Skills
- Thursday, January 11th 2018, 11:30 am -1 pm, room 430
Follow DCSI on Social Media